Our intention is for every package that ships from Weston Table to arrive at its final destination in excellent condition.
If you receive an item that appears to have been damaged in transit, please retain the original shipping box and all packing materials. Any damage to items received from Weston Table must be reported within 48 hours of delivery by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for Weston Table to file a carrier claim, please make sure that all original packaging is kept. This includes the original shipping box and all packaging materials.
In addition, please provide the following via the email link:
- telephone number where claimant may be reached during business hours
- the order number
- the carrier tracking number(s)
- 7 proof of damage pictures for each claim/tracking number:
- Photo 1 of the damaged item(s).
- Photo 2 showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box).
- Photo 4 close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number).
- Photo 5 close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available. The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Photo 6 + 7 photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2ndphoto should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
We will respond quickly to all claims regarding damages or defects.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on food products.
If we are in error and ship an incorrect item or incomplete package, please contact us at email@example.com and we will issue a shipping label and arrange for pick up of the package and we will replace with the proper shipment.